About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
Full-time Art Director with a network of side projects.

Monday, June 16, 2008

20-Minute-Logo-A-Day -- PDP Gangsterized


So I was messing around with some gothic fonts, experimenting with flipping letters, and I accidently made pd upside down -- well since I work for PDP, Punch Drunk Productions, I decided to just go that direction and see what I could make. I made a neatly connected gothic styled logo, reminiscent of urban wear like caps and clothing logos. Here is what became of it, with a few color styles applied. I may or may not get this printed as a shirt -- my ideas for that are super fresh. I'd like to make it into a polo, with the emblem applied in the chest corner, most likely red or similar, with a light yellowish colored polo, white collar, and some artwork in the bottom corner of the shirt. Tell me that wouldn't be kickin!

Anyway, have a look

No comments: