About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
Full-time Art Director with a network of side projects.

Monday, June 16, 2008

20 Minute logo a Day - Hayaii Aftermarket Parts


So in trying to keep up with my "20-minute-logo-a-day" project, I'm adding this new one to make up for my lost days :D This is for an aftermarket parts company called "Hayai." Hayai means fast in Japanese, and this company would most likely offer Japanese import aftermarket parts. Simple bar gradation helps push the idea of speed, while still being simple and bold which works for it's market.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.