About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
Full-time Art Director with a network of side projects.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Always busy but always good -- New stuff for All Our Stock

Well, there's plenty of great new updates and content on All Our Stock. It's made some great headway but I've been working towards new improvements and implementing a mass amount of new stock to infuse the site. There has been plenty of new additions, including new categories like Transportation, Flowers, Objects, Plants, *breath* Animals, Landscapes, Technology/Industrial, and Food/Drink. What's great is the quality AND quantity of photos I've had the opportunity to look at and add, I've made some new projects and will continue to make more, using the very same stock! For example, I've added a new design over at DeviantArt.


And I've just added 116 new public domain photos in the Flowers section!! Go check it out and of course, tell your designer friends!


No comments: