About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
Full-time Art Director with a network of side projects.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Just wanted to say

Hooray! www.allourstock.com has jumped significantly in rank, and is now #2 (from nonexistant) under the broad search term "all our stock" (no quotes) in only a few short weeks. I'll likely detail my process at some point, but suffice it to say, hard work and a bit of adsense combined with buysellads is helping a ton.



While I'm here, check out some of the new stuff that's been added -- tons of photos, collages and drawings, along with a few website updates, optimizations and UI additions. In the future I'll be implementing a top-secret COLOR based search application that will allow you to search using a color picker (ala google et al) So things should be heating up!

Also, check out the twitter channel for quick updates to new product categories!

No comments: